I'm not your typical teen
I like to eat green beans
I don't want my own cell phone
As of right now I love being alone
I don't like to talk much at all
I like to get outside and play with a ball
You won't catch me doing my nails
Reading fashion magazines or telling tall tales
Pizza and Ice-Cream just aren't my thing
I love to go around the house as I sing
For me school is fun
And I love to be outside in the sun
I write poems and books
and I love to be in the kitchen and cook
My family is super important to me
and I like to drink hot tea
I could care less about the hottest trends
Instead I would rather talk to my friends
I don't worry about how the world thinks I dress
my room is almost always a mess
I am who I am, that is how I want to be
and this is what makes me, me.
I *love* this poem, Catherine!!! :) :) :)
ReplyDelete