The title, "I say Why Not Smile" is taken from one of my favorite personal quotes, "When people ask me why I smile all the time, I say, 'Why Not Smile?" I wanted to start a blog about my thoughts, works, and views so I did!
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Three
Three in one
Our God is that
Three spirits, each unique
Yet in one body
one Trinity
God the Father watches over us
With his gently, loving hands
He gave us His Son
so we could live
God the Son came to us
Sent from Heaven above
To fulfill his mission
To teach us to love
God the Holy Spirit, symbolized by the dove
He is with us always
Never leaving our side
In the wind and the flames
is He easy to see
Watching, caring, loving You and Me.
Three Persons
One Body
One Spirit Blest!
We can hardly marvel at this show of heavenly might
The Great Mystery of the Church
And we believe it to be Right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment