The title, "I say Why Not Smile" is taken from one of my favorite personal quotes, "When people ask me why I smile all the time, I say, 'Why Not Smile?" I wanted to start a blog about my thoughts, works, and views so I did!
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Good Friday
So yesterday was kind of hectic. The week hadn't been going very well, I was looking forward to a calm day. But of course, things started to go wrong. Things weren't going as planned and I was getting annoyed. So I took my bow outside and decided to shoot some arrows. I started to sing to myself as I gathered everything and set up the target, the song was, "Come Holy Ghost" Right as I started the song a gentle breeze started blowing. I felt peaceful in my heart and the day seemed a lot better from that point on. Every time that day when I would sing or think of that song I felt peaceful. I guess that is God's way of letting me know; I am not alone and that He won't give me more than I can handle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment