Monday, April 2, 2012

Introduction

Hey there!  My name is Catherine Stewart. This first post I wanted to do as an overview to what my blog is about and a few personal notes.

I want to let myself be heard and let people know what I do.  I am a writer, a poet, Pro-Life, Catholic, oh yeah, and a freshman in high-school.  I am homeschooled and have been since 3rd grade.

My posts will be on different topics, or may just be random thoughts, poems, and prayers even.  Comment, ask me questions, or shoot me an email ( whynotsmile13@gmail.com) to suggest a future post topic.

Well, I hope you enjoy my blog!  I'll be posting a few times a week probably, so check frequently!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! (not that I blog often :P ) I'll be sure to keep checking on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete