Friday, April 27, 2012

Life

Tonight I learned something.  It may not seem like much, but just read on and see what.

Tonight Mom and Dad went out to eat, nothing wrong with that at all.  They need it, and deserve it so much.  So I am the one babysitting, except at the moment I am more like just sitting.  The younger kids are out with Granny and Coco eating Beignets and going to a baseball game for my little cousin.  I voluntarily stayed home.  My duties are simple, sit with Theresa and keep her company.  Watch a movie with her, etc.  Sounds like an easy job right?  Well, for most teenagers it would be.  Not me.  That wasn't what I had in mind for the evening. I had just set up my easel in my room to work on some Pro-Life art.  So I figured I would put on the movie and then go out and do what I wanted to.  I thought I had better plans and was doing the right thing.  Turns out what I wanted to be doing was the selfish thing. So, I learned that even if you have good intentions, doing what seems like an insignificant thing can make a world of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment